Pairing to the BlueSYNC XPL:
If the speaker is powered on, please turn it off before proceeding.
- Adjust the Bluetooth antenna on the rear of the speaker to the UP position for optimum connection.
- Be sure the mode switch on the rear of the speaker is set to "Bluetooth" and not "AUX".
- Power the speaker on, it will automatically be in pairing mode.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings of your Bluetooth enabled device and scan for available devices.
- Find and select the BLUESYNC XPL from the pairable device list.
- Once your Bluetooth enabled device is paired, the device will say "connected"
- Press play on your Bluetooth enabled device to listen to your audio.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.