- Please make sure the BlueVIBE EBX is in pairing mode (LED flashing blue/red), from the off position hold the power button down for about 7 seconds until the lights begin to flash.
- Does the LED flash blue and red to indicate pairing mode is active?
- With the headset is in paring mode, search for a new Bluetooth device from your computers Bluetooth settings menu.
- Does the computer recognize the BlueVIBE EBX?
- If not then the computer may not have A2DP Bluetooth capability, you can confirm this by pairing the headset to a device such as a smartphone, mp3 player, or tablet that already has A2DP Bluetooth software on it. This is an easy fix, please do a search engine query online for "A2DP Updates" specific to your computers operating system.
- Are you able to find, download, and install the new drivers to your computer?
- With the new drivers installed, please try pairing and connecting the BlueVIBE EBX headset again.
- Will the headset now pair and connect to your computer?
- If this does not solve your problem, you may need to purchase a separate A2DP compatible USB Bluetooth dongle. This is a USB plug that will fit into your computer's USB port and allow it to have A2DP Bluetooth.
- Does a A2DP Bluetooth dongle solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.