- Please make sure the speaker is turned on.
- Is the on/off switch on the back of the speaker turned to "ON"?
- Please try turning up the volume of the speaker, either from the remote or the speaker controls, as well as the volume on your plugged in media device.
- Does turning up the volume make the media audible?
- Make sure the AUX cable is plugged securely into the AUX port on the back of the speaker, and securely into the headphone jack of your media device,
- Does unplugging the AUX cable and then reinserting it securely into both ports solve the problem?
- If you have a case or skin on your media device, please remove it. Sometimes these cases can cause an incomplete connection.
- Does removing any case or skin solve the problem?
- Please try plugging in more than one media device into the Move L3D speaker.
- Does the Move L3D work with some or none of the devices tried?
- If possible, please try using a different AUX cable.
- Does sound come from the speaker when a different AUX cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.