- To turn on the BlueGATE RCV press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds, release once the LED illuminates blue.
- Does pressing and holding the power button turn the BlueGATE RCV on?
- If the BlueGATE RCV does not turn on, please try charging it for 3 hours with the included micro USB cable.
- Does charging the BlueGATE RCV allow it to turn on?
- When the BlueGATE RCV is plugged in to charge the LED will glow red, when charging is complete the LED will turn off.
- Does the LED glow red when the BlueGATE RCV is plugged in?
- Try a different USB port if the LED indicator does not come on when plugged in.
- Does using a different USB port allow the BlueGATE RCV to charge?'
- The BlueGATE RCV uses a standard Micro USB cable, if trying a different USB port does not solve the problem, please try a different Micro USB cable if one is available.
- Does trying a different Micro USB cable solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.