How to pair the GOgroove BlueGATE RCV to a Bluetooth enabled device:
If the BlueGATE RCV is on, press and hold the power button until the light flashes red to turn it off.
1. From the off position, press and hold down the power button.
2. After 5 seconds, the led will start flashing red and blue.
3. With the light flashing blue and red, the BlueGATE RCV is now in pairing mode.
4. From your Bluetooth enabled device, go to bluetooth settings and turn on bluetooth.
5. While in the settings menu with bluetooth turned on select an option that allows you to scan for devices.
6. Your device should locate the transmitter named BLUEGATE RCV.
7. Click on BLUEGATE RCV to pair, if your device asks for a pin, enter "0000".
8. Once pairing is complete your device will say "connected".
9. When the receiver is connected to your media output device, press play and enjoy your music!
Were you able to pair the BlueGATE RCV to your device after following these steps?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.