Troubleshooting for Bluetooth:
- Please make sure the speaker is powered on and paired to a device.
- Is the speaker powered on and paired to your device?
- Please make sure that the volume on your mobile device and the BlueSync DRM are turned up.
- Does changing the volume on the speaker or your paired device enable you to hear audio?
- Please make sure that your mobile Bluetooth device is within 30 feet of the BlueSync DRM. The maximum Bluetooth range may vary in different environments and on the paired device.
- If you move the device closer to the speaker, does sound come through?
- Please try paring more than one device to the speaker.
- Do you hear sound if a different device is paired?
Troubleshooting for AUX connection:
- The BlueSYNC DRM also has the option to connect to your device via 3.5 auxiliary cable.
- If you plug your device into the AUX port on the back of the BlueSYNC DRM, is sound heard?
- Please make sure the AUX cable is plugged securely into the back of the speaker and securely into your media device. If a case or skin is covering your device, please remove it.
- Are you getting sound from the speaker now?
- Please make sure that the volume on your device is turned up.
- Does changing the on you device enable you to hear audio?
- Please try plugging more than one device into the speaker.
- Do you hear sound if a different device is plugged in?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.