How to pair the BlueSync DRM to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- Make sure that your mobile device is within at least 3 feet of the speaker when trying to pair and that the BlueSync DRM is powered on.
- Enter pairing mode on the BlueSync DRM by pressing and holding the pairing button (play/pause) for 3-5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
- Access the Bluetooth settings in your mobile device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your mobile device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- You will see the name “BlueSync DRM” appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. You may have to then select BlueSync SRC and press “CONNECT”.
- After a successful connection has been made, your device will say it is connected to the BlueSYNC DRM.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.