- When the BlueSYNC DRM is plugged in to charge, the LED light will illuminate red to indicate power.
- Is the LED illuminated red when the USB charging cable is plugged in?
- Charge the BlueSYNC DRM to full, charging should take 3 hours and the red LED will turn off when the battery is full.
- Does the LED turn off after about 3 hours of charging
- The BlueSYNC DRM uses a Micro USB cable for charging. If the speaker does not appear to be charging, please try the USB cable in a different USB port or different AC to USB adapter.
- Does the speaker start to charge if a different USB port or adapter is used?
- If the speaker is still not charging when plugged in and after trying a different USB port or adapter, please try using a different Micro USB cable if one is available.
- Does trying a different Micro USB cable allow the speaker to charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.