- Make sure the FlexSMART X3 Compact is in pairing mode and the blue and red lights are both flashing by pressing and holding the call button.
- Do the lights alternate flashing after holding the call button down?
- If not, unplug the FlexSMART X3 Compact to power it down and reinsert into the outlet. When it powers back on, it should automatically enter pairing mode.
- Please hold down both the call and the end call buttons at the same time, until there are too long beeps are heard. Power the FlexSMART X3 Compact off and then back on. When powered on, the FlexSMART X3 Compact should automatically enter into paring mode. This will reset the X3 Compact's pair memory.
- Does the FlexSMART X3 Compact now auto-pair to the Bluetooth enabled device?
Pairing a Bluetooth device to the FlexSmart X3 Mini :
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is within at least 1 meter of the FlexSMART X3 Compact when trying to pair.
- Enter pairing mode by holding down the call button, or by powering off the FlexSMART X3 Compact and then powering it back on.
- Continue holding the call button until both the call/end call buttons are flashing (this indicates pairing mode).
- Once in pairing mode, select SEARCH on your device to search for the Bluetooth signal output but the FlexSmart X3 Mini.
- You will see the name FLEXSMART X3 Compact appear in the device list. Select it to pair, if a password or pin is needed enter the numbers "0000". You may have to select FLEXSMART X3 Compact and press connect.
- When a successful connection has been made the end call button will light up for a hands free connection, and the call button will light up for a audio/music connection. Your mobile device should indicate a connected status.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.