- Make sure you fully charge the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 . The test light on the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 has 4 LED's, when the test button is pressed, the LED's will illuminate to indicate the level of charge in the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000.
- When the test light is pressed, do the test lights come on?
- After checking the charge status of the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000, press the test button again. The lights should turn off.
- Does pressing the test button again turn the lights off?
- The 4 LED's on the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 correspond to the amount of charge in the internal battery. 4 LED's for 100%, 3 LED's for 75%, 2 LED's for 50%, and 1 LED for 25%.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.