- When the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 is plugged in to charge with the attached 2.0 USB cable, the test lights will flash in sequence according to the level of charge that is currently available inside the internal battery.
- Do the test lights flash in sequence when the 2.0 USB charging cable is plugged in?
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected into the USB port being used to charge the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000.
- Remove the cable from USB port, then reinsert. Does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the 2.0 USB cable into different USB ports.
- Will the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 start charging if the cable is inserted into a different USB port?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.