- Fully charge your ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 before using. Once charged, simply the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 into your device with the attached Micro USB cable or by connecting a USB charging cable into the port of the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000. Once connected, your device should begin to charge.
- After the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 is recharged, does a device connected into the Restore Q5000 begin charging?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 if using the USB port. If using the attached Micro USB cable, make sure it is completly inserted and that any case or skin that may block a proper connection is remove.
- Are the cables inserted securely, does the Q5000 charge your device now?
- Be aware that larger devices such as tablets may not charge, the maximum output of the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 is 1 amp.
- Are you using a larger device such as a tablet?
- Try using a different USB cable through the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000 USB port if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
- Try charging more than one device with the ReVIVE RESTORE Q5000.
- Which devices have you tried, which ones charged and which onces did not?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.