- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music files can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Please make sure that your audio file size and quality are to your expectations. Sometimes a small file will distort at high volume. Using high quality audio files that are larger in size will provide better sound quality.
- Does playing different file types or sizes yield different results?
- Please try turning the volume down on your device, and then on the BlueSYNC MCX until there is no more distortion.
- Does turning down the volume solve the problem?
- Sometimes cell phone signals can cause unwanted interference. Try playing music from a different device, other than a cell phone.
- Is the sound quality different when a different media source is used?
- Please try listening to audio by AUX connection, and by Bluetooth.
- Is the sound better when using on or the other, or is it the same?
- When using the AUX function, if the audio jack is not securely plugged into the media source, sound quality could be effected. Remove the auxiliary cable, then reinsert it to the media source making sure it is firmly connected.
- Does the sound quality get any better?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.