- Turn Bluetooth on (pairing mode) by pressing and holding the button on the speaker that looks like a phone for 3 seconds.
- When the speaker is in pairing mode, you will hear two tones.
- From your Bluetooth enabled device, under it's Bluetooth settings, "scan" for a Bluetooth device.
- The BlueSYNC TYM will show up in the device list, select it for pairing.
- If a prompted to enter a PIN, use "0000".
- Once pairing is successful, your device will say it is connected to the BlueSYNC TYM.
- Press play on your music and enjoy!
Were you able to pair your device to the BlueSYNC TYM after following the steps above?
The BlueSYNC TYM will pair to any Bluetooth enabled device using A2DP Bluetooth protocals. A2DP is most common in cell phones, mp3 players, tablets, and other mobile devices. A2DP is not common on computers, if trying to pair the BlueSYNC TYM to a computer, additonal drivers may need to be downloaded, or a A2DP Bluetooth USB dongle may need to be purchased. You can search for drivers online by performing a search for A2DP Bluetooth drivers specific to your computers operating system.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.