- Connect the Pal Jr to a power source: You will know that Pal Jr is receiving power because the Power LED on the back of the speaker will be lit red when the power switch is turned to the ON position. If it is not glowing red, please make sure that it is either connected to a USB power port or that you have properly inserted 3 working AAA batteries. Make sure the ON/OFF switch turned to the ON position.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Connect Pal Jr to an audio source: Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is fully inserted into your audio device or computer. Next, make sure that the device you are using as the audio source is properly playing music and that your device's volume setting is turned up.
- Is sound now coming from the Pal Jr?
- Adjust Pal Jr's volume setting: Make sure that Pal Jr volume setting is turned up by adjusting the Volume control.
- Does adjusting the volume solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.