** Please disconnect the Add-On Panel before starting the troubleshooting. **
- The red LED light on the side of the Add-On Solar panel will light up when exposed to direct sunlight. The more direct sunlight the panel is exposed to, the brighter the LED will glow.
- Does the LED light on the disconnected panel glow when it is put into direct sunlight?
** Please connect the Add-On Panel to the Solar ReStore XL via the link connector. The ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL must also be on the Charging setting (The Sun Logo) to fully test the Add-On Panels. **
- When connected to the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL via the link connector, the red LED light will not glow as bright as it was when the panel was disconnected.
- Does the LED on the Add-On Panel dim when connected to the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL via the link connector?
- When the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL is charging via solar power, the blue LED lights on the back of the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE's XL battery will flash and indicate the charge percentage. Please attempt to cover up the main battery’s solar panel and only expose the Add-On panel to direct sunlight.
- Does the blue LED lights on the back of the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE's XL main battery start to flash when only the Add-On solar panel is exposed to direct sunlight?
- The button on the link connector is a test charge indicator that will cut off all power received from the Add-On solar panel when held down. When this button is held down, the Add-On Panel’s red LED light will turn off. This indicates that there is a connection between the Add-On Panel and the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL through the link connector.
- Does the red LED turn off when you press the test button on the link connector?
If you have more than one Add-On Panel, please repeat the following troubleshooting with each Add-On Panel.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.