Troubleshooting: (If you have more than one Add-On Panel, please repeat the following troubleshooting with each Add-On Panel.)
** Please disconnect the Add-On Panel before starting the troubleshooting. **
- The red LED light on the side of the Add-On Solar panel will light up when exposed to direct sunlight. The more direct sunlight the panel is exposed to, the brighter the LED will glow.
- Does the LED light on the disconnected panel glow when it is put into direct sunlight?
** Please connect the Add-On Panel to the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 via the link connector. Please make sure the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 is charging mode. **
- When connected to the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 via the link connector, the red LED light will not glow as bright as it was when the panel was disconnected.
- Does the LED on the Add-On Panel dim when connected to the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 via the link connector?
- When the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 is charging via solar power, the blue LED lights on the front of the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200’s battery will flash and indicate the charge percentage.
- Does the blue LED lights on the front of the ReVIVE RESTORE's main battery start to flash when only the Add-On solar panel is exposed to direct sunlight?
- The button on the link connector is a test charge indicator that will cut off all power received from the Add-On solar panel when held down. When this button is held down, the Add-On Panel’s red LED light will turn off. This indicates that there is a connection between the Add-On Panel and the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 through the link connector.
- Does the red LED turn off when you press the test button on the link connector?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.