- Please make sure that the BlueVIBE F1T is fully charged by connecting it to power for 2-3 hours. This can "wake up" the internal battery if there is any power issue affecting the controls.
- Does a full charge fix the issue?
- If not, try unparing, and re-pairing the BlueVIBE F1T with your Bluetooth enabled device or a difference device.
- Do the controls work now?
- Please make sure that your Bluetooth enabled device is within 30 ft. of the BlueVIBE F1T when using the control features.
- Does moving closer to the Bluetooth enabled device solve the issue?
- If this does not help, please make sure that you are properly engaging the controls. A quick press of either the +/- buttons turns the volume up and down, pressing and holding the +/- buttons will either do next track or previous track, and the power button will play/pause media when quickly pressed.
- Does this information help?
For a complete list of functions, see below:
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.