How to pair the BlueSync SRC to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- Make sure that your mobile device is within at least 3 feet of the speaker when trying to pair and that the BlueSYNC SRC is powered on.
- Enter pairing mode on the BlueSYNC SRC by pressing and holding the pairing button for 3-5 seconds or until the LED indicator flashes red rapidly. You will hear 1 tone when the speaker turns on, the light flashes when it enters pairing mode.
- Access the Bluetooth settings in your mobile device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your mobile device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- You will see the name “BlueSYNC SRC” appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. You may have to then select BlueSYNC SRC and press “CONNECT”.
- After a successful connection has been made, your device will say it is connected to the BlueSYNC SRC.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.