- When the Restore 4000 is plugged in to charge with the included Micro USB cable, the test lights will flash in sequence.
- Do the test lights flash in sequence when the Micro USB charging cable is plugged in?
- Make sure that both ends of the Micro USB cable are securely connected into the power port and into the Restore 4000.
- Remove the cable from the power source and Restore 4000, then reinsert. Does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the Micro USB cable into different USB ports.
- Will the Restore 4000 start charging if the cable is inserted into a different USB port?
- If one is available, try using a different Micro USB cable.
- Does the Restore 4000 start charging now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.