- Please make sure that the BlueSENSE CLP is fully charged and powered ON. When the BlueSENSE CLP is ON the Power LED indicator will be blue when on.
- Does the LED light up blue when the power is turned on?
- Make sure that the volume on your media device and the BlueSENSE CLP are loud enough.
- Do you hear any sound after adjusting volume on both the BlueSENSE CLP and your media device?
- Keep your Bluetooth device within 30 feet of the BlueSENSE CLP. The maximum Bluetooth range may vary in different environments, or with different mobile devices.
- Does moving the media device closer to the BlueSENSE CLP solve the problem?
- Try using another pair of headphones in the BlueSENSE CLP, also try the included headphones on another device. This will determine if the cause of the issue is the headphones or the BlueSENSE CLP.
- Does another device or another pair of headphones work?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.