How to pair the BlueSYNC STX to a Bluetooth enabled device:
Please make sure the BlueSYNC STX is in PAIRING MODE and that the power LED indicator is flashing. If not, please turn off the BlueSYNC STX and start over.
Please make sure the 3.5mm audio cable is disconnected from the AUX line-in port. Once disconnected, try pairing again.
1. Make sure that your Bluetooth enabled device is within at least 3 feet of the receiver when trying to pair and that the BlueSYNC STX is powered on.
2. Enter pairing mode on the BlueSYNC STX by pressing and holding the Bluetooth pairing button for 3 seconds until the power LED indicator flashes rapidly and you hear 2 short tones.
3. Access the Bluetooth settings in your Bluetooth enabled device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your Bluetooth enabled device will begin to search for a Bluetooth Signal.
4. You will see the name “BlueSYNC STX” appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. ***You may have to then select BlueSYNC STX and press “CONNECT”.
5. After a successful connection has been made, you will hear a short tone and the power LED indicator will stay illuminated.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.