- Please try disconnecting and re-inserting the 3.5mm headphone plug into the headphone jack of your device, use firm forward pressure to make sure that the plug is fully inserted into the headphone port of your device.
- Does this solve the problem?
- If there is a case or skin on your device, please try the ear buds without the case on. Sometimes cases can prohibit ear buds from being connected completely.
- Does removing a case or skin solve the issue?
- Please try the ear buds in a different device.
- Does the microphone still not work correctly?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.