- The ReVIVE RESTORE 9200 needs to be powered on and in output mode. Press and hold the toggle button for three seconds until the 4 LED's begin to flash in sequence.
- Are the LED's flashing in sequence after holding down the toggle button, is your device charging now?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the ReVIVE RESTORE 9200.
- Are the cables inserted securely?
- If your device is still not charging, try the other USB port. Be aware that larger devices such as tablets may only receive a charge from the USB port marked 2 Amps.
- Does your device receive a charge when switched to the other USB port?
- Try using a different USB cable if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.