- To turn on the SMARTmini AUX, press and hold the power button for 4-7 seconds, release once the LED illuminates blue.
- Does pressing and holding the power button turn the SMARTmini AUX on?
- If the SMARTmini AUX does not turn on, please try charging it for 2-3 hours.
- Does charging the SMARTmini AUX allow it to turn on?
- When the SMARTmini AUX is plugged in to charge the LED will glow red, when charging is complete the LED will turn off.
- Does the LED glow red when the SMARTmini AUX is plugged in?
- Try a different USB port if the LED indicator does not come on when plugged in.
- Does using a different USB port allow the SMARTmini AUX to charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.