- Make sure the FlexSMART X2 Mini is fully inserted into the DC outlet. Please remove, then reinsert the transmitter, gently apply forward pressure until it stops.
- Does the FlexSMART X2 Mini power on now?
- Try the FlexSMART X2 Mini in another outlet or a different vehicle.
- Does the FlexSMART X2 Mini power on now when inserted into a different outlet?
- If the LED display is not illuminated, disconnect the control head from the neck, clean the metal contacts, then reinsert it.
- Does this solve the problem?
- If you're able to, unscrew the tip of the DC barrel and inspect the fuse.
- Does the fuse appear to be blown?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.