- Remove the batteries and inspect for damage, reinsert the batteries.
- Was there any damaged, after reinserting the batteries do they appear to charge now?
- The red LED above each battery slot will turn on to indicate the batteries are taking a charge.
- Does the red LED come on over one or both of the slots?
- Try plugging the ReVIVE MiniDUO into a different outlet.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Try different batteries in the ReVIVE MiniDUO charger.
- Do other batteries charge?
- Try the batteries being charged in a different charger is one is available.
- Do they charge in a different charger?
- Make sure the batteries are inserted into the ReVIVE MiniDUO with the correct polarity.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.