- Make sure the keyboard is powered on, if switching it to ON does not make the power indicator illuminate, please charge the keyboard.
- Does charging and then switching the keyboard to ON illuminate the power indicator?
- The tablet has to have it's Bluetooth setting turned on in order to pair to the keyboard.
- Is your Bluetooth setting turned on?
- Move the keyboard closer to your device, operating range is within 30 feet.
- Does this allow your tablet to connect to the keyboard?
- Make sure the keyboard is actually paired to the tablet.
- Does your tablet show the keyboard as a paired device under the Bluetooth settings?
Pairing the ENHANCE Bluetooth Keyboard to your tablet:
- Turn on the power toggle switch. Both the Bluetooth and Power indicator lights will be flashing, the light should go off after about 5 seconds.
- Once the light goes off, press and hold the Connect button until the Bluetooth indicator starts to flash. The keyboard is now in pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth setting of your Galaxy Tablet.
- Inside of your tablets Bluetooth settings menu, select "scan for devices".
- Once the keyboard shows up as a selectable option, tap on it to start pairing.
- When prompted, enter the Pin Number displayed on your screen, the pin number needs to be entered on the Bluetooth Keyboard, then press enter.
- The keyboard should now be paired.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.