- Make sure the FlexSMART X2 is fully inserted into the DC outlet. Please remove, then reinsert the transmitter, gently apply forward pressure until it stops.
- Does the FlexSMART X2 power on now?
- Press the power button on the bottom of the device, when it is on the there should be a blue light around it.
- Does the light come on when the power button is pressed?
- Try the FlexSMART X2 in another outlet or a different vehicle.
- Does the device power on now when inserted into a different outlet?
- If the blue light is on, but the LED display is not, disconnect it from the neck, clean the metal contacts, then reinsert it.
- Does this solve the problem?
- If you're able to, unscrew the tip of the DC barrel and inspect the fuse.
- Does the fuse appear to be blown? We have provided an image below to indicate the difference between a good fuse and bad fuse.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.