- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your computer’s headphone or speaker port. Make sure that your computer’s head phone volume is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your computer as well as on the SonaVERSE O2. To adjust volume on the SonaVERSE O2, roll the volume control wheel towards the rear of the speaker to increase volume or towards the front to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the SonaVERSE O2 or the computer allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.