- If you are using a case or skin, please remove it as they can sometimes cause an incomplete connection.
- Does removing the case or skin solve the issue?
- Please make sure that the FlexSMART i and your car FM stereo are tuned to the same station.
- Does the static of the selected station go silent when the radio and transmitter are on the same channel?
- Make sure that the 30 pin USB cable is securely and FULLY inserted into your device. Try inserting, disconnecting, an re-inserting a few times to ensure a good connection.
- Are you now able to hear the music?
- Try more then one FM channel if the channel being used is not working.
- Does tuning to a different channel solve the problem?
- Please make sure that the volume on your car stereo and the volume on your audio device are turned up to at least 70% volume level. Additionally, make sure that you have pressed PLAY on your audio device.
- Does music start coming through now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.