- Make sure the Mini USB cable is fully inserted into the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK and 2.0 USB power source.
- Is the cable fully inserted, try removing and then reinserting the cable, does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the Mini USB cable into a different 2.0 USB power source (different USB port) or directly into the Apple device's OEM USB AC adapter.
- Does switching to a different USB port allow the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK to charge?
- If possible, try plugging in a different Mini USB cord into the dock.
- Does using a different Mini USB cable solve the problem?
- When the dock is charging, the orange LED will be on and the blue LED's will be flashing.
- Are the LED lights flashing when it is plugged in?
- If the Apple device is connected to the dock, power will first be transferred to the Apple device to charge first. Once the Apple device is fully charged power will then be transferred to the dock.
- Is the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK operating in this manner?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.