- Remove any case or skin from the Apple device as it may cause an incomplete connection.
- Does removing a cover allow it to be recognized by the computer?
- Make sure the Mini USB cable is fully inserted into the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK and the computers USB port.
- Try removing, then reinserting the cable, does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the Mini USB cable into different USB ports on the computer.
- Does switching to a different USB port solve the problem?
- If possible, try plugging in a different Mini USB cord into the dock and then into the computer, make sure the alternate cord being tested is also a cable capable of charging / data transfer.
- Does using a different Mini USB cable solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.