- Remove any case or skin from the tablet as it may cause an incomplete connection.
- Does removing a case or skin (if being used) solve the issue?
- Make sure the Mini USB cable is fully inserted into the ReVIVE ENERGDOCK and the computers USB port.
- Remove and then reinsert the Mini USB cable, does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the Mini USB cable into different USB ports on the computer.
- Does switching to a different USB port solve the problem?
- If possible, try plugging in a different Mini USB cord into the dock and then into the computer, make sure the alternate cord being tested is also a cable capable of charging / data transfer
- If another Mini USB cable was available, did switching to it solve the issue?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.