- Make sure the screen and the suction cup of the joystick is clean and free of dust or debris.
- Does cleaning the screen or suction cup and reapplying the ENHANCE JOYSTICK MICRO solve the problem?
- Place the ENHANCE JOYSTICK MICRO directly over center of the directional pad that appears on the device screen and press down firmly on the ENHANCE JOYSTICK MICRO to achieve optimum suction.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Be sure the game being played is compatible with a joystick, most times this information can be found in the application store or on the programmers web site.
- Is the game being played compatible, or does the joystick work with a different game?
A list of compatible games can be found at www.accessorypower.com/games.html
Please contact the retailer or manufacturer for assistance if the above steps do not solve the problem.