- Try both headphones in both ports.
- Does sound come from one but not the other or vice versa?
- Please try a different set of headphones if possible in the port that is not working.
- Does the sound come out of a different pair of headphones plugged into the same port?
- Try the ENHANCE YBOT20 in different media devices to confirm the issue is not with the device being used.
- Is operation normal when connected to a different device?
- Please remove the ENHANCE YBOT20 and clean the 3.5mm connector, reinsert and twist while inside of the 3.5mm jack to see if sound comes through.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Be sure the ENHANCE YBOT20 is firmly plugged into the media device being used. Remove any case or skin around your media device as it may block a secure connection with the ENHANCE YBOT20.
- Did removing any case or skin and insuring a secure connection solve the problem?
- Remove any case or skin around your media device as it may block a secure connection with the ENHANCE YBOT20.
- If a case or skin was in use, did removing it solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.