- Flashing Red LED Light: Indicates defective batteries or incorrectly install with wrong polarity (wrong direction).
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly, try different batteries, does this change the results?
- The Red LED light will glow to indicate the charging cycle.
- Has the LED light ever glowed red, or has it only blinked?
- After the batteries are fully charged, the Red LED light will turn off. Globetrotter will then go into trickle charge mode and the batteries may be removed for use.
- Had the LED lighted glowed red at any point and has it now turned off?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.