Refresh Pro Charger Features:
- The ReVIVE REFRESH PRO Battery Charger can charge 1, 2, 3 or 4 AA or AAA Ni-MH or Ni-CD batteries at a time.
- A Microcomputer IC Chip controls charging processes. The intelligent chip will cut off charging when the batteries are full and automatically convert to trickle charging mode. This ensures your batteries reach full capacity and protects against overcharging.
- The IC Chip automatically identifies non-rechargeable batteries, short circuited batteries and defective rechargeable batteries. Charging will only be initiated if properly functioning batteries are inserted, protecting against device malfunctioning.
- Overheat Protection: The ReVIVE REFRESH PRO Battery Charger will stop charging automatically if the temperature of the charger or battery gets too high during charging.
- CHG symbol on LCD screen indicates that the batteries are properly receiving power from the charger.
- ERROR symbol on the LCD screen indicates that there is an issue with one or more of the inserted batteries. Please
- re-insert batteries one by one to ensure there is no problem. If ERROR continues to appear then your battery is either short-circuited, non-rechargeable or defective.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.