- Be sure at least 2 - 4 batteries are inserted into the charger, charger can not charge only one battery.
- Are at least two batteries inserted into the charger?
- Make sure the inserted batteries are placed in the correct polarity.
- Are the batteries inserted with the matching polarity?
- LED light will not come on if there are no batteries inside of the charger.
- Does the LED light come on when at least two batteries are inserted?
- If there are at least two batteries in the charger and the LED light is not on, please try the charger in a different outlet, try different batteries, and inspect the batteries for any visible defect or damage.
- Does trying different wall outlets or batteries solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.