- Make sure the FlexSMART X2 Mini is in pairing mode and the blue and red lights are both flashing.
- Unplug the FlexSMART X2 Mini to power it down and start from the beginning.
Pair a Bluetooth device to the FlexSMART X2 Mini by:
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is withing at least 1 meter of the FlexSMART X2 Mini when trying to pair.
- Enter pairing mode by holding down the call button.
- Continue holding the call button until both the call/end call buttons are flashing (this indicates pairing mode).
- Once in pairing mode, select SEARCH on your device to search for the Bluetooth signal output but the FlexSMART X2 Mini.
- You will see the name FlexSMART X2 Mini appear in the device list. Select it to pair, if a password or pin is needed enter the numbers "0000". You may have to select FlexSMART X2 Mini and press connect.
- When a successful connection has been made the end call button will light up for a hands free connection, and the call button will light up for a audio/music connection. Your mobile device should indicate a connected status.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.