- Please make sure the AirBAND is in pairing mode (LED flashing blue/red), from the off position hold the power button down for about 7 seconds until the lights begin to flash.
- Does the LED flash blue and red, if so the headset is in pairing mode.
- With the AirBAND in paring mode, search for a new Bluetooth device from your computers Bluetooth settings menu.
- Does the computer recognize the AirBAND? If not then the computer may not have A2DP Bluetooth capability. This is an easy fix, please do a search engine query online for "A2DP Updates" specfic to your computers operating system. Download and install the new drivers to your computer.
- After the drivers are installed please try pairing the headset to your computer again.
- Does this solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.