- Be sure you are using Ni-MH or Ni-CD AA/AAA batteries only, charger will not provide a charge to any other rechargeable battery types.
- Are the batteries being used of the correct type?
- The ReVIVE ONEWORLD can provide a charge to 1-4 batteries at a time, be sure they are inserted into the charger with the correct polarity.
- Remove batteries, reinsert being sure the the correct polarity is being followed, does this solve the issue?
- When plugged into power the LED indicator light will illuminate to indicate power is being received.
- Does the LED come on the indicate power to the charger?
- If the charger does not power on, please try in a different outlet.
- Does switching to a different outlet solve the problem?
- LED light will not come on if one or more of the inserted batteries are not of the correct type or if they are defective.
- Try each battery one at a time, which ones if any charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.