- When plugged into a power outlet the LED indicator on the ReVIVE MiniBOLT will illuminate red to indicate the flow of power.
- Does the red LED come on when the ReVIVE MiniBOLT is plugged in?
- Make sure the ReVIVE MiniBOLT is properly connected to a power source, AC or DC, try more then one port.
- Does the red LED come on when plugged into a different outlet?
- A good connection between the ReVIVE MiniBOLT, USB cable, and the USB device is a must. Double check that all connections are secure.
- Remove all connections, then reinsert, does this solve the problem?
- Try different USB cables to see if that cable being used is not functioning properly.
- Does the ReVIVE MiniBOLT provide a charge if a different USB cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.