- Let's make sure that there is power flowing to the ReVIVE DoubleUP. Plug it in to an AC or DC outlet.
- Does the BLUE LED light turn on?
- If the light does not come on, please try connecting it to a different AC or DC outlet.
- After connecting the ReVIVE DoubleUP to an AC or DC power source, try connecting a single USB cable to the ReVIVE DoubleUP. Connect your device to the other end of the cable.
- Does your device begin charging?
- Please try using a different USB cable to see if the result is different. Some devices require high-quality USB cables that are capable of more powerful charging currents.
- For low power devices such as smartphones and MP3 players, the ReVIVE DoubleUP can provide power to 2 devices at the same time. For power intensive devices such as tablets, ReVIVE DoubleUP can charge 1 device at a time.
- Are you having problems with 2 low power devices charging at the same time?
- Which devices are you trying to use with the ReVIVE DoubleUP?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.