Thank you for contacting us.
Please view the following steps in order to set up your TV Edition Headset.
Please follow the instructions below to proceed to set up your BlueVIBE DLX TV Edition:
· Ensure that both the headset and TRM are fully charged
o We recommend charging over night for the best use
· Plug in the transmitter in to the TV's digital audio output port (image of an example below)
o If your TV does not have a digital audio output port and you have a cable box or sound system connected to the TV, please check those for an audio port.
· Once the TRM is plugged in, hold the power button for both the TRM and DLX until they start flashing red and blue
· Once they start flashing red and blue, let go of the power button.
· A steady blue light will indicate that both are paired.
o Please note: Upon shutting off and turning back on, the TRM and DLX do have to be paired after every use.
Imaged above are the different types of audio ports with a brief explanation of each
· Red: Standard audio out port
o This is the preferred and easiest port, depending on your TV, to plug in the TRM into
· Blue: RCA Red and White audio out ports
o Requires an RCA splitter
· Green: Digital Audio Out Optical Port
o More and more newer TV's are coming out with this port in which you will require a Digital to Audio Converter
o Follow the link here
to purchase if one is required