- The type of music being played can have an effect on quality.
- Are you using a streaming application or music stored on your device?
- Please try charging the TWS ear buds in the case OVERNIGHT. Sometimes the battery needs to be exercised with a lengthy charge in order to be at its maximum working potential.
- Does charging the BlueVIBE TWS alleviate the issue?
- Please make sure that your Bluetooth audio device is within 30 feet of the BlueVIBE TWS. When sound cuts in and out or has static, it can mean that the Bluetooth signal is not strong enough to keep a steady connection.
- Does moving the paired device closer to the headset yield better results?
- Try unpairing and re-pairing your audio device with the BlueVIBE TWS.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Try using the BlueVIBE TWS with another Bluetooth enabled device such as smart phone or tablet. If the problem persists we will know that the issue is with the BlueVIBE TWS.
- Does the quality improve or stay the same?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.