- Make sure the mouse is connected to an operational USB 2.0 port, try more then one port.
- Does the mouse work in any other USB ports?
- Be sure the computer is updated to the latest available operating system firmware, download any available updates.
- Is your computer up to date or does downloading available updates solve the problem?
- Try unplugging the mouse, wait a few seconds and then reinsert.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Some desktop computers only have one USB port designated for the mouse peripheral, check the back of your computer and make sure the mouse is plugged into the correct port.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.