- If the microphone is not working on the ENHANCE GX-H2 Gaming Headset, please make sure 3.5mm microphone plug into your computer’s microphone jack.
- If you remove the microphone and plug it back in, does it work?
- Should the microphone still not work, please double check that the game or application you are using supports microphone use. Some applications or games may require a specific key press to activate the microphone.
- Does the application or game being used support microphones and are you using the appropriate key press if one is required to activate the microphone function?
- Please check the settings of your computer and in game or in application settings to make sure the microphone is activated.
- Is the microphone activated in the computer, application, or game settings?
- Try plugging the headset into a different 3.5mm microphone plug in on the computer.
- Does the microphone work now?
- Please try the headset with a different computer if the microphone is still not working.
- Does the headset work with a different computer?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.