- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Try lowering the volume on the audio device connected to the speakers turning the volume up on the BassPULSE.
- Does lowering the volume on the connected device and controlling volume with the BassPULSE solve the problem?
- In certain cases, if the bass is turned up too high it can distort the sound of the speakers. Use the Bass / Equalizer knob to lower the bass level.
- Does lowering the bass solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.