- To release the top wing of the Phone Mount, be sure to press the "PUSH" button on the rear of the mount..
- Make sure the release is not locked. Under the "PUSH" button, make sure the selector is on the "UNLOCKED" pad lock image.
- Was the top wing locked, did unlocking it allow the wing to release?
- If the wing does not release, they may be stuck due to debris. Try blowing into the gear cavities to clear any debris.
- Does the wing release now?
- Try pressing the "PUSH" button and manually pulling the wing with your hands.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.